None of the images on this blog are mine. I've manipulated, combined, edited, and otherwise fiddled with many of them. Where I know the original source, I've made a note in the blog entry. I welcome comments and feedback, and I hope you find something here that speaks to your own transgressive fantasies.

I've created a tumblr at transgressivefantasy.tumblr.com. I'm adding old captions to the tumblr and I'll publish new ones on both blogs for the time being.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool

So I guess you bought that story that Tiffany fed you about how she tricked me into becoming her submissive transvestite, how she forced me to get boobs, and how she was blackmailing me into flirting with men who would fuck me against my will? 

You liked the idea that I had been fooled into becoming a submissive t-girl that you could rape and throw away.

But here you are: helpless beneath me, sucking my cock, a butch man-- a rapist no less-- desperately trying to please his would-be victim, a sissy fag.

I guess the question you have to ask your self is this:  Who's the real April fool?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely hot! i'd like to be the April fool actually, though... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cap, like the turn about of events for the victimizer.

    ReplyDelete